Monday, February 11, 2008


There are a handful of books that have touched my life and I nominate ‘The Causeway’ by Joanne Calman one of them. The others are ‘In Tune With The Infinite’ by Ralph Waldo Trine, ‘The Prophet’ by Kahlil Gibran and ‘The Infinite Way’ by Joel Goldsmith.

Each book in its own way was able to awaken something within me that I recognize as a spiritual truth of the wonderful journey that we all face as we go through the experiences here on earth in order to grow spiritually into eternity. With Joanne’s book I not only felt ‘at home’ with the visions that she described in her book ‘The Causeway’ but I was also impressed also with the design of the book itself. The colour used for each page enhances the spiritual experience, the size of the font used for the text made it very easy to read and the pages left blank so that the reader can ponder and make individual notes about the ideas expressed in the book all added to the total experience of the book.

‘The Causeway’ will always remain as one of my ‘special’ books and I unashamedly recommend it to all who are searching for an understanding of what our purpose is on this earth.


May your life and that of you’re your loved ones be filled with peace and rich experiences.

A Kindred Spirit

Rudy


No comments: