Monday, November 12, 2007





It was a Friday in May when I entered hospital in preparation to give birth to our third child. In the early hours of Sunday morning that complications set in. I was to fight for my life on three occasions. It was during this time that I experienced what is called a Near Death Experience, not once but on all three occasions.

I received many long-term physical injuries and conditions during this time. It was because of this and due to the confusion that I felt about the birth that I did not at first tell those around me of what had happened. I did however tell my children of my Near Death Experience and
They became my greatest supporters. My two sons wrote the event down as I dictated it to them. Slowly over a period of time, I told others. Thus, a journey began a journey that began with the birth of a baby and ended with the birth of a birth.

No comments: