Monday, February 11, 2008





"....please everyone, get a copy of Jo's book. I know that the title may put you off a little but please get a copy somehow, your life will truly be enlightened...."


Elle


"Hi Joanne,


Just to let you know I am on my second reading of "The Causeway".
I am up to where you meet Mary and sit on that rustic, uncomfortable bench in her mountain garden.
There is something very validating for me in the synchronicity of your meeting Mary in her garden, both in your early reality then in this one.

As far as I can see, the reading of your book should promote some sort of change in the reader.
You simply cannot read this material and go back to sitting in front of the TV as if nothing ever happened.
I feel I should learn as much as I can from your experience and make changes to my way of living that is an expression of that experience.
All very well in theory, but just what are the actual changes to make? This, I'm afraid, is where I come a bit unstuck.
Still I hope in the fullness of time a meaningful path will become apparent.

Thanks again for your insightful book and the huge effort it must have taken to get it to press.

All the best to you and Ross.
Kindest Regards
John
January 18th 2008"




"What a great insight this little book is - thank you.
Dee read it it too and as it is with all things, it couldn't have come at a better time as Scott's Mum had just passed away and it was a great comfort to she and Scott."

I just thought it would be nice for you and Ross to know that you have helped some people you don't know by sharing your experiences in written form."




1 comment:

Lizzie's Insomnia said...

Just dropping by to say "hi"
Regards,
Eliabeth